Symbal has customers in Gothenburg since a few years back and an office in the center of town, Stora Badhusgatan. Now we have Anna Bromander on site, which not only refers to herself as a hillbilly and a big Lord of the Rings fan – she is also our new regional manager in Gothenburg. This is her story!
Hi Anna! Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m a hillbilly living in Gothenburg with my husband and two children. After six years at the university, maxing out my student loans on media and communication, journalism and digital media (among other things) I started out in television but soon changed over to the booming IT industry and more specifically e-learning script writing. Producing engaging and educational experiences have been my passion ever since.
I have worked with competence development for many years and I think that Symbal takes an exciting comprehensive approach to what is required to implement a successful change, both regarding communication and training. For me, it means a wider perspective of the customer journey and it feels like a natural extension of my previous work.
What does change mean to you?
Change can be scary for some and thrilling for others. Regardless, it is an inevitable part of life. At the same time, change must not be an end in itself. Overall, we need to get better at also noticing what actually works well today, and manage and develop it.
I myself am probably somewhere in between risk personality and security addict. I can be attracted by both.
ANNAS FOUR ANSWERS
- What’s your favourite movie? I am a movie buff and often get this question. It is always difficult to answer. But if I have to, I choose the films that come as close to perfection as possible – The lord of the rings.
- Who do you greatly admire? I admire ordinary people who quietly do selfless deeds to help others.
- What are addicted to? I have come to the conclusion that I do not have the predisposition for addiction but there are two things I simply can not have at home – julmust and nutella.
- What’s your greatest wish? For my children to have their health and enjoy their lifes.
Latest posts by Symbal (see all)
- Visuell designer med koncepttänk och produktionserfarenhet - June 20, 2018
- Happy holidays from all of us at Symbal! - December 22, 2016
- Drop in with an idea, go home with a film! - May 17, 2016